A violation of College order and discipline could lead to a student's discharge from the College, depending upon the severity of transgression. Under-mentioned actions are strictly forbidden:
- Use of abusive and unbecoming language
- Unseemly behaviour, immoral leanings and possession of weapons, including sharp objects
- Smoking, use of intoxicants and banned drugs
- Willful damage to college property
- Use of unfair means in the examination
- Membership of any political organization and participation in processions and public meeting
- Rude behavior towards any member of the college staff
- Absence from classes and other college activities without genuine reason/prior permission
- Borrowing money
- Betting and gambling
- Gross violation of college rules enforced from time to time
- Possession of prohibited items like mobile phones, undesirable CDs/literature, cameras, listening devices and the like involvement of parents or guardians in scuffle or similar undesirable behavior with any member of the college staff.
Notes: The Principal shall have full authority to fine, punish or expel a student anytime if he finds the involvement of any student in the above mentioned actions.