Fee And Other Charges
|Security Deposit (Refundable)
|| Rs .7000
Fee Day Scholars (Including Funds)
||Fee Per Month
|Prep & I
|V & VI
|IX & X
The following penalties will be imposed on the students whose fees/dues are not deposited within the due date:-
- First 10 days after the due date: Rs 20/- per day
- 20 days after the due date: Rs 30/- per day
- 30 days after the due date: Rs 50/- per day
- The name of a student will be struck off, if the dues are not deposited up to 30 days after the due date.
- If re-admission on request of parents is allowed, re-admission charges in addition to the late fee fine will be charged.
- The College authorities may be contacted if the fee bill is not received by 5 of every month.
- Computer Fee Rs 90/- is charged from Classes IV-VII and IX-XII only.
- A transfer certificate will not be issued until all the dues have been paid up to date. No student, particularly a boarder, is allowed to sit for any public examination or the College Annual Examination unless all outstanding dues have been paid.
- Full fee will be charged from a new entrant for the quarter during which he joins the College. Similarly, in case of withdrawal, a student will have to pay full fee for the quarter in which he is withdrawn. A student who has not attended any recognized school shall pay full tuition fee from the beginning of the academic year.
- The amount of fee may be submitted to the College through a bank draft drawn on Bank Al Falah, Mansehra Road (Abbottabad).
- No Cheques and cash are accepted at the College. While remitting the dues, the name, class and account number of the student should be stated in the covering letter. It Facilitates quick acknowledgment.